Happy Birthday

Welcome back to my blog!
Today I have another Lili of the Valley and Chameleon pens card for you, this time I used the retired Birthday Fairy stamp and paired it up with the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Happy Bears stamp set.
I stamped the image on Neenah white card stock and colored it with my Chameleon Pens. Then die cut it using the Peek a frame dies from Mama Elephant and stamped the sentiment using Versafine Onix Black ink pad.
The card base is Smokey gray from SU! and then adhered pink piece of patterned paper from Pebbles (I think it was called watercolor wash), then tied the ribbon and using dimensionals I adhered the image. At the end I adhered the resin flower from Studio Calico.

Hope you all have an amazing day and I will be back tomorrow with another creation for you. 



Comments