Sunday, November 2, 2014

Creative Crew November Projects

                                                                            TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all and happy Sunday! 
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. The weekend was just so crazy. And I didn't get a chance to post my Creation Station project. I was so tired when we got home last night that I went to bed at 10.30pm shortly after the kiddos went to bed. This preggo lady was TIRED! 

So, today I am sharing the Creative Crew projects, and the focus was Christmas. I used bunch of goodies from the Holiday Mini catalog.







2 comments:

  1. Love your snowflake card. So simple and yet so very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowflake card. What DSP are the snowflakes stamped on? Nice Look. Would love to CASE.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to