Hello Darling meets Gold Soiree

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all and Happy Monday! 
I know I am a slacker. I was busy working on the Creativity by Mail Projects that I didn't get around posting on my blog. 
Today I have another 3-d project (which is very simple). I made this little gift bag using the Gold Soiree dsp. Then decorated it using the Hello Darling set, some gold ribbon and gold sequin trim. 
Pretty simple. For the bag I used one of the We R Memory keepers punch boards ( the one that is for bags- not sold through SU!) 
The Hello Darling sentiment and part of the "flower" are embossed using Gold embossing powder. 

Note: Ornament and Snow-globe kits are available HERE.
Last day to pre-order your kits is tomorrow - October 28th and they will ship around October 31st.




Comments