Make Today Amazing Insta Camera Box

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all and Happy Friday!!!
It is finally Friday, and today I have a cool project to share with you. I made this box, as well for the Convention Display Boards using the Amazing Birthday stamp set and Lullaby dsp.
Polaroid cameras are now in, so I decided to make one. This is pretty large box, and you can fill it with cookies, cupcakes, and other fun goodies.
I love how this project turned out!

As well the registration for the Kinda Eclectic class by mail is open until August 2nd and you can find all the details HERE




Comments

Sue said…
OMGoodness...stop it!!!! I can't handle the cute!!
lisa808 said…
Super fun and cute!
Anonymous said…
Instagram box. Too cute.
2dogs2luv said…
so darling; is there a tutorial?? do tell, pls. !!!