Backyard thoughts



Wow, half of the weekend is already gone and I feel like I didn't do anything. Seriously...
On Friday I had to go on bussiness trip, so I left early from home and returned late...and was so tired.
And today spend the day with my girls, they decided that didn't want to synch their naps, so while one was awake the other one was sleeping.... 

Anyway....For today I have another card using Backyard basics set and Hexagon Hive thinlit.
I stamped the images on water color paper ( I used non SU! brand as I wanted hot pressed and smooth -> I used this one Fabriano Studio Watercolor Pad and colored them using Derwent Inktense Pencils ,as  the name says these are highly pigmented pencils and when dry they are permanent. You can even use them on fabric. 
If you want to try them, you should always start small ( for example the Derwent Inktense Pencils,24) and then if you like them built your collection. I do have  the whole set of 72.

On side note: I still owe you the insruction sheet for the card from the other day (sweetie pie) and this card. I will do my best to post them tomorrow night. 

Thanks for stopping by!



Comments