Hearts a flutter


Here is another card I made using the More Amore kit and the Hardwood background stamp from the Occasions catalog.  I still have couple more More Amore kits available 
I played some more with my camera and the picture on the bottom I think looks much better than the first one I took the other day. I still haven't found the perfect camera setting that works for me (shutter speed, aperture, ISO, white balance etc) but I am working on it. I took so many pictures yesterday that I don't remember which setting was the best. I should have written it down.
Now onto the card, the base is Strawberry Slush and I stamped the background using  Strawberry slush ink.  Then on top I added the elements (doily, ribbon, the love expressions diecut , and the layered heart)




Comments

Amanda Sevall said…
I love this card!! Inspired me to use that background stamp with pink for a valentine. Thanks for the inspiration!!! :)