Thank You Dahlias and and Annual Holiday Sale



The Stampi' Up! Holiday SALE starts NOW. There are items that are available only for 24hrs, so go check it out HERE

Now onto the card, I CASE-d this card from my friend and sideline Kristin Kortonick over at Elmer Stamper
I used Crushed Curry, Whispeer White and Coastal Cabana. The stamp set I used is Regarding Dahlias. I just love the design. Her's had more layers but I simplified it, since I was mass producing this card as thank you notes to everyone who brought us food when Milena was born. Now we just need to find the time to write them.



Comments

Chris said…
Hi Ilina, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/