SALE-A-BRATION STARTED


This year Sale-a-Bration is even better. I just love all the SAB products this year. There are stamp sets, designer series paper, fabric, brads, buttons, ribbon, embossing folders etc.

For each $50 you spend you get to choose an item from the SAB brochure for FREE.($50 before tax and shipping)

If you place an order of $150 you get 3 free SAB items, plus $25 in hostess benefits and a Free Tote from SU! (note: online orders are not qualified for the tote, so you'll need to contact me, so I can place your order)

If you have an order of $400 you get 8 SAB items, plus $65 in hostess benefits, free tote, and a SAB bundle that has stamp set, designer series paper, ribbon and brads. (note: online orders are not qualified for the tote, so you'll need to contact me, so I can place your order)

To SHOP my online store click HERE

As well there is new demonstrators special. If you sign up during Sale-a-Bration, the starter kit is ONLY $125  ($50 in savings) plus for the rest of the year you get a free pack of designer series paper( $10.95 or less) or digital download (any price) each month for the rest of the year, starting in February. You can alternate between digital download and designer series paper.

To sign up you can visit my SU! site and  and click on JOIN the FUN on the upper right corner.

if you need the password, it's : ilinacrouse.

I will be back soon with some new creations, I still need to take pictures of the cards I have made. :)

Comments