Daring French Foliage and update on shares


Hi all, it's me again.
I have couple tags to share with you. I used French Foliage and Daring Adventure to create these tags. These are regular shipping manila tags I picked up at the local office supply store. I did a lot of sponging and blending on the backgrounds.

Hope you like them. They were fun to make.

Enter in the blog candy drawing by Monday 2PM est -->HERE
note: early bird registration for Fall Fest 2011 online class is open now.

shares update: all ribbon shares are going in the mail tomorrow
all holiday mini embellishment and dsp shares are going in the mail on Monday.



Comments

Ohana in Bend said…
your tags are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
thank you for sharing!!!
Debbie Martin said…
I just love your tags!
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com
JBassem said…
Lovely!! What detail! They look so vintage!