Together is the

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes 

Nicest place to be.
This is not SU! stamp or paper. But when I saw this stamp I just had to have it, like many others. And I have had the paper for a long while now, maybe even from Philly. I liked it so much that I couldn't give it away. SO decided to finally use it.
I did some sewing on the card too :) I am trying to sew more straight and with the Janome mini sewing machine is little bit easier that with the regular one. (I <3 the Janome mini!!!)

Hope you like it. I used the Mojo Monday 175 sketch for this card (the sketch from last week)

Enjoy!





Comments

Christa said…
Hi Ilina, I love your cards and especially this one with the colorful "lovers". Can you tell which brand they are? And you enabled me to buy me a Janome Mini Sewing Machine. If it's really that great I have to have one LOL.
Greetings, Christa from The Netherlands.