Love Hedgehogs

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)

I love hedgehogs (among many other animals) and when I saw this stamp (not SU!) I just had to have it, along many other in my hedgehog collection :)
I colored the images with ink and sponge daubers then cut them out and layered. The feet and hands are popped up with dimensionals. I used the XOXO set from the Occasions mini for the sentiment and some glimmer red paper and the new Love Impressions dsp and some 1/8" real red taffeta ribbon.





Comments

Sherry said…
Hi Ilina, lovelovelove the hedgegog image.. where did you find such a wonderful stamp? Your card is just darling..you have such a great eye for detail!
I love hedgehogs too. This has got to be the most beautiful Valentine's Day cars I've come across. Thanks so much for sharing :D