July Tour De Freaks


It's time for the Tour de Freaks. The tour doesn't officially start till July 20th, so if you're here to view my post, make sure you check back so you can view the tour in full bloom :)

If you've already started the tour, then you've probably come from viewing Janine Tinklenberg's blog and her fabulous creations. If you didn't arrive from Janine's blog, don't worry, the hop makes a full circle, so you won't miss any creations :)

This time I decided to use the new Butterfly Prints set which coordinates with the Butterfly Punch. As well I love the sentiment which comes with this set. I made a box with a window opening in the front, this box can fit about 5-7 cards and envelopes. As well the card is made to go with the box, of course if you are making it as a gift you will make more than one card to put in the box. The color combination I used for this project came out of the new Color Coach : Soft SUede, Regal Rose and So Saffron, besides those 4 colors I used as well Very Vanilla. I accented the butterflies with the new jewel accent pearls, as well on top of each punch out I adhered a punch out from window sheet. For the card I used as well the new Dotted Ribbon border punch. The background of the card and box is stamped with the Belle Toile background stamp and Versamark ink. And there is yet another new product I used, the new Brights Designer Series paper stack.

I will post information about instructions and template for this project next week :)



And for the second card, I decided to use the new Aviary Set and Fabulous Phrases set. The Aviary set is so cheery and bright. I love it. So I decided to use cheery and bright colors too. :)
I used Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait and Early Espresso. As well I used the Hostess Level 1 In Colors dsp stack and the new Marina Mist taffeta ribbon.

I love all the new products in the new catalog, can't you tell?


I hope you've enjoyed the projects. Now, hop on over to Wendy Janson's blog by selecting the button below to view her VERY creative projects!

Comments

Rachel said…
Beautiful.
Rach:)
The bird cards are so fun and cheery! Love the colors too!
Lisa Martz said…
I LOVE your cards! Love the little birds from Aviary! The butterfly box is wonderful!
These projects are wonderful!
Jen said…
Very cute! I love all your projects!
Jen said…
Very cute! I love all your projects!
Susan said…
WOW!! love this share...thanks so much
These are so colorful and bright. Great for summer.
Wendy J. said…
Ilina, these are just gorgeous! And I totally love your new post of embellishments too. What a great idea! Very talented girl!
Scrappywonder said…
as usual, you deliver marvelous work!!! love the buterflies.. TFS R ;)