Post #2 - Itty Bitty Bits Wish



This is post #2, so scroll down for the post #1 :)
Here is a simple card I made using some of the Summer Mini goodies, the button bits and itty bitty bits stamp set and the bitty punch pack.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this card.




supplies:
stamps: define your life, defining alphabet, itty bitty bits
ink: melon mambo, pumpkin pie, tempting turquoise
paper: old olive, melon mambo, whisper white, tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie
other: bitty punch pack, melon mambo ribbon, bitty buttons, perfect polka dot embossing folder

Comments

Becky said…
I'm not sure what I like more! The color combo, the layout or those adorable little buttons!!!
Anonymous said…
I love your card! The colours, the itty bitty stamps, punches & buttons... The colour combo too. Great work :-) TFS!
Super colors and sketch! Love it!