Song of Spring

I am probably already in Hawaii when you read this post. I may be able to interrupt the scheduled posts with some fun pictures. But I am not sure how things will go.
I had colored this image long time ago and never put into a card. So I decided to make a simple card with it (the card size is 4"x4"). I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored it with my Stampin' Write Markers and aqua painter.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


supplies:
stamps: Flower for all seasons, song of spring
ink: staz on and markers ( ballet blue, regal rose, chocolate chip, old olive)
paper: watercolor, regal rose, whisper white

Comments

Unknown said…
Hope you are having a great time in Hawaii, which Island did you go too? I love vacationing there. As always what a beautiful card.
Lauren Y. said…
I hope you have had a good time so far, and no plan needed to be changed due to the Chili earthquake....I thought of you when I read the news...glad that nothing hits Hawaii!