A Happy Heart xo-xo

Sweet Pea Owl Ensemble templates and instructions

Whew, it's been a looong day. I was at work for about 12 hrs, we have thight deadline for a project. Long story, short, someone dropped the ball, and we need to finish up ASAP. So I will be back in the office tomorrow as well. Fun huh?
Anyway...here is a card I made tonight, I was inspired from a card that Mary Jo Albright posted long time ago. I used A Happy Heart stamp set for this card. I LOVE the tic-tac-toe image.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this card.

To enter my blog candy click --> HERE




Supplies:
stamps: A happy heart
ink: pretty in pink, real red, chocolate chip
paper: sending love specialty dsp,very vanilla, real red, chocolate chip, pretty in pink
other: real red satin ribbon, timeless type chipboard,sending love epoxy brads (pretty in pink), dimensionals

Comments

can2rus said…
I love your sweet pea owl ensembles! adorable!