Good Neighbors


Today was a crazy busy day and I was feeling extremely tired while at work, and even now. I had several hours of safety training since soon we'll start testing our system in the test cell, and there will be very high current, like 1000 Amps. So yeah, the safety training was required. As well all the travel this week really kicked my butt. I guess for the next month of two I'll be spending a lot of time in that test cell, so if you see my hair up, you will know what is it from ;-)
Anyhow, here is another sneak peak, but this time from the Sale-a-Bration goodies, which will be available in January as well. During SAB you can get the stamp set, dsp or punch for free with $50 purchase, or all 3 items with $150 purchase of SU! merchandise.
When I saw this set, I knew I had to have it. As a demonstrator I was allowed to pre-order one set, one pack of paper and one punch. So my choice was this set called Good Neighbors. I fell in love with it right away. You will need to wait to see the other great products offered during SAB in January ( until March).
Scroll down for complete list of supplies used for this card.









Supplies:
stamps: Three Little Words, Good Neighbors (SAB 2010)
ink: old olive, chocolate chip, bermuda bay, melon mambo, crushed curry
paper: welcome neighbor dsp (SAB 2010), old olive, whisper white, crushed curry, melon mambo, bermuda bay
other: scallop trim border punch (SAB 2010), satin old olive ribbon (Occassions Mini 2010), earth elements brads

Comments

Tara said…
Super cute! I can't wait until my order gets here - it just shipped yesterday and it takes a week though!! Thanks for posting your creations!
Very beautiful and happy card. Love it!!! TSF
kathleenh said…
So cute! I love the grass fringe and little scene you made.