Garden from the Heart Meets Mojo Monday 119


Sorry I have been quiet the past few days. On Saturday night we returned from PA and I have been so tired. And had to go back to work yesterday. So not ready for that. But I did manage to make a card late last night. I was procrastinating all stinkin' afternoon, since I got home. I used the Garden from the Heart (Ocassions mini 2010) set as well some of the yummy new chocolate chip Satin ribbon. And I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch (119). Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used on this card.



supplies:
stamps: Garden from the Heart (Ocassions Mini 2010)
ink: chocolate chip, close to cocoa, creamy caramel, old olive, rose red, bashful blue
paper: Throughly modern dsp, Sweet pea dsp, chocolate chip, rose red, old olive, white
other: random buttons, scallop trim border punch, scallop trim edge punch






Comments

Steph said…
This is so beautiful. I am going to give this a 2nd try today. what did you use to cut out the shape your image is on? I love everything about this card. Great job:)
Anonymous said…
Hi Ilina,

I love how you used this hat stamp on the card and the details....It sounds like you had a good time at Christmas and it was exhaustingly fun - but coming back and going right to work is a downer....But just think, another short work week. Happy New Year in 2 days.
Mary L at mklecuyer@hotmail.com
Cheryl said…
Lovely card. I love the colors and the details.

Happy New Year!
Alberta said…
Great colors...envokes a happy and warm feeling.
Joseline said…
beautiful card. Your coloring is great.
Heidi Bound said…
Your card is beautiful. My mom is in LOVE with this stamp set--she can't WAIT to be able to buy it.
Anonymous said…
Ilina, you have me hooked on the Bubble game that I got on your webpage. Thanks it is fun. I love your work, you are a big inspiration to me and Most of All thank you for the butterflies on your page. My Mom just died and my sister and I believe everytime we see a butterfly it is our Mom communicating with us. You are sending a message from my Mom and you did not even know it. Thanks
Pam Vandever, TN
Flowers said…
I love seeing how illustrators use their own set! And I love seeing such out of the ordinary ideas! Love this
Maureen Merritt said…
I love that new punch!!! Is it difficult to use? I may have to add that one to my collection! Happy New Year :)
Unknown said…
oh wow! this is great! love the buttons!

*Check out this week's Color Dare Challenge!
Anonymous said…
WOW!! Great card! Love this stamp set, i surely makes a beautiful card!