Homemade and Handmade Felt Embellishments

Today I was feeling better so I went to work. The weather here was gorgeous. So after work Sean and I went to a fabric store and I picked up bunch of felt, as I wanted to work on some Xmas projects and well make some embellishments. After that we went for a walk in the part. It was nice to be out of the office and the house :)))
Anyway, as I said I picked up some felt (classic and wool) and here is the first batch of embellishments I made. I used an old book to punch out the flowers and circles which I used as base for my embellishments. I really like how they came out :)

If you like them you can purchase these embellishments in my Etsy shop ;)
















Comments

Jaspere said…
Wow these are awesome. I've been wanting to make something like these for a long time...just can't seem to find the time. Thanks for the inspiration.