Cheery colors for a rainy day

It's been a rainy, cold and dark today. So here is a bright card to brighten the day a little. There is just little bit of stamping going on on this card, I did the background with the Delicate Dots wheel and stamped the sentiment from the set Warm words and that's pretty much it. I used orange and pink to die cut the butterfly and the little flower ( I used Flower Layers (I think that was the bame) and beautiful butterflies dies) then using floss I stitched them and added some Orange bead duo beads.

The colors I used are melon mambo, pumpkin pie and whisper white.






Comments

lilpunkinsmimi said…
This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing! I'm thinking that I would like to make some with a magnet backing to put on the refrigerator & file cabinet. In addition to making the one on the card removable, with magnetic backing:) Again, thanks for sharing, and such cheery colors:)
Jeria said…
What puinch did you use for the scallops?
Great card.
Jeria