Casing Myself





I am so sorry I have been quiet since Monday. I have been busy creating the rest of the classes for August, perparing the kits for the classes from July and I decided to take a part of the Guest Star Stamper contest over PaperTreyInk forum. I haven't done any contests in a long while, so I decided why not. I don't expect to win anything, but it's a challenge, and I decided I will take part in more challenges.
I will show you my creations on Saturday, after the contests is closed.

Anyway, here is a card I made today for my mother-in-law's birthday. I cased myself from this card.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.



supplies:
stamps: Rose is a Rose, Framed with a flourish (retired), all scallops (retired), On Your Birthday
ink: real red, chocolate chip, bravo burgundy, old olive, kiwi kiss(retired)
paper: kraft, real red, bella rose dsp(retired), old olive, chocolate chip
other: Misletoe ribbon bundle, silver brads

Comments

Lucia Kaiser said…
Ilina: This is very striking.
Maureen Merritt said…
The layout and color combination are striking!! Awesome card!!!
Christyne said…
Casing yourself - Too funny! This design is stunning...I may just have to CASE it myself!