Happy Birthday Human!

Here is a card I made today with the new Stampin' Up! sneak peek items. They will be available to order starting July 1st. For this card I used the new Lots of 'Bots set. I stamped it on watercolor paper and colored it with the new in-color markers (bermuda bay, dusty durango and crushed curry). Watch out for more samples using the sneak peek items :)))) And scroll down for complete list of supplies.


Supplies:
stamps: Lots of 'Bots
ink: basic black, staz-on, whisper white craft ink, and markers : dusty durango, bermuda bay and crushed curry
paper: bermuda bay, crushed curry, watercolor, going gray
other: silver brads, stamp-a-ma-jig

Comments

Brenda Marshall said…
Love it! Can't wait to get mine ;-) Brenda
A Touch of SOL said…
I also ordered this one as i have an 8 month old son Joaquin...So caseing your card...
Carmen said…
I am soooo jealous!! I haven't even ordered yet!! Wonderful job with this!!
Emily S said…
Oh no if my husband sees the binary stamp I'm done for :) Thanks for posting this!!
This card is super-cute, Ilina! It's perfect for our techie hubbies.