I am a slacker

So I made all these cards during the weekend and I didn't post anything, lol, the time just slipped by and it's already Monday. You would have thought I would post more often since I am on spring break, but oh boy, I have been lazy to take pictures and edit them from the cards I made. So for today here are two cards I made using Pink Cat Studio Stamps, one is made with the Set Lily and Billy Sweethearts, and the other one with Enchanted Lily. Check back tomorrow for more creations with PCS stamps :) They are so stinkin' cute


SUPPLIES
stamps: PCS Lily and Billy Sweethearts
ink: close to cocoa, momento black
paper: berry bliss (? retired SU dsp), close to cocoa, PTI white, pretty in pink
other: oval punch, scallop oval punch, buttons,copics, scallop edge punch, corner rounder punch


SUPPLIES:
stamps: PCS Enchanted Lilty
ink: Almost Amethist, momento black
paper: pale plum, PTI white, almost amethyst, patterned paper
other: ribbon, copics, eyelet border punch, copic markers, dew drops
ENJOY!

Comments

Jaspere said…
These are adorable. The weekend goes by too fast doesn't it?
Stephanie said…
aww these are really cute, love that little frog!
Angie Williams said…
The images are awesome! Love those cards!
Kristin said…
spring break is about R&R... don't be too hard on yourself. both are adorable! love them!
Anonymous said…
Enchanting! Great use of colour.

Rest up well. As I have been following your blog, I think you so need to rest!