Couple days left from Sale-A-Bration

There are couple more days left to place your Sale-A-Bration orders. With order of $50 (befoe tax and shipping) you will receive any one item from the SAB brochure, so for each $50 you get any item you like from the brochure.

Hostesses- if you host a party of $300 you receive 1 SAB item too.

To place an order you can go to my Stampin' Up! website and click shop now on the upper right corner.
Becoming a demo special during SAB: The started kit is 15% off (so it's $169) plus you get any stamp set from the catalog for FREE.
You can join through my website too, it's easy. Click on JOIN NOW on the upper right corned and my IDA password is ilinacrouse

As well there is the option of THREE EASY PAYMENTS for the started kit, and more info about that HERE


Sorry I have no eye candy for you today, since I am still in San Francisco, CA but I will be coming back home tomorrow and hope to have someting for ya soon.

Comments