What's MOO? - Hanna Stamps Sneak Peek #3

Here is another sneak peak for this week's release for Hanna stamps! I made this card using the Hay Hanna set, the sentiment is computer generated though. Be sure to check Hanna's website tomorrow night to see the new release, and another reminder, you can take 10% off your total purchase using the cupon code SUPPORT.
Join us for the release party tomorrow night over the Hanna Forum on SCS, from 9-11pm.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


Stamps: Hay Hanna
Paper: pink pirouette, close to cocoa, very vanilla, chocolate chip
Ink: momento black, copic markers
Accessories: ribbon, hemp twine, charm, cuttlebug embossing folder

Comments

Jaspere said…
Oh my what a great scene you created.
Anonymous said…
Oh my word! We're truly down on the farm here! I love it, Ilina! This is definitely a fav place for me!