Fairy Lily and few reminders

First just a few reminders:

FLOWER TOTE CLASS - registration closes on the 31st at noon EST (about 12 hrs from now)

SELE-A-BRATION special February 1st-28th (free shipping on orders over $50). If you like you can email me your orders even now and they will be placed on the 1st. ( email me at: ilina.crouse@gmail.com), you can pay through pay pal, credit card, money order or check. Checks(orders will be placed when checks clear).To receive free shipping you NEED to email me your order.

STAMP CLUB 6-6-25 - 6 people-6 months- $25 a month (6-6-25) We need 6 people for it.

WHEW!!!!

Now onto the card, I made this one on Wednesday, I haven't made anything since I injured myself, and thanks goodness for notebook PC's otherwise I would have been so bored, as I should not move and need to keep my leg straigh and elevated. Grrrr....and there is so much pain. Anyway... i really like this Lily image, as a fairy. I put on the bottom my swatch of which colors I used. I tried to match it with the patterned paper which is Basic Grey. I added shimmerz on the wings. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.




SUPPLIES:
stamps: Stampin' Up! Warm Words, Rachelle Anne Miller Fairy Lily
ink: Momento in Tuxedo Black
paper: Basic Grey, Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue, PTI white
other: half back pearls, shimmerz (angels wings), copic markers, flower trio SU punch, MS butterfly punch, rectangle classic and scalloped nestabilities, scalloped edge punch, poly twill old olive ribbon.

ENJOY and I will be back tomorrow

Comments

Kristin said…
love your card... always such a cute touch!
Ilina,
Great job on the little fairy card.. she is so cute and pretty!!
I like the way your do your copics!
I hope you are feeling better, didn't know you had gotten hurt, and pain is no fun!!
Take care of YOU!
Denise from OHio

Phil 4:13