I know, I know

I have been a slacker lately. I have been creating, but haven't been taking pictures so share with you, I know I am bad. But it has been a great weekend so far, well , the weekend is over I suppose. On Friday night we hostes a Xmas party for our bible talk, and we had white elephant exchange. I have been always wondering why it's called WHite Elephant, why not Pink Elephant, or Blue Elephant...hmmm...makes you wonder...On Saturday I was making cards for a swap I am participating for the new Love You Much SU! promotion, be on the look as I will share those once I edit the pictures, and yesterday, we had church in the morning, and then we got together with friends from MA for lunch, it was so MUCH fun, as their visit was unexpected for us, so we went to CHilli's, then when we got home, I made somy fudge and truffles for Xmas gifts for my in-laws and my husband (hopefully he ain't gonna read my blog before Xmas). Then I went to Michael's to pick up few things, and then I made this card with Coffee Hanna set, and I made another set of cards which I will share later.
Now onto the card. I stamped the image on white PTI cardstock, and then with Copic Multiliners I drew the windows and the floor tiles, then I colored the whole image with Copic Markers, and added some clear copic spica glitter pen on Hanna's eyes, lips, shoes and dress, as well on the flower and the mug. The image is 3x5, then I mounted it on soft sky and close to cocoa cardstock. The card base is cloce to cocoa, 5.5x4.25(folded size), on top of it I mounted soft sky cardstock, and some bazzil pink cardstock. I made a stencil from the Sizzlit Swirl Scribbles die, and sponged right side of the pink cardstock, and then added some rhinestones, and tied some shimmery brown ribbon I got from Michael's, then I mounted the image. And VOILA!
SUPPLIES:
stamps: Cafe Hanna
ink: adirondack pitch black, copic markers, close to cocoa
paper: white PTI, close to cocoa, soft sky, pink bazzil
other: rhinestones, copic spica glitter pen,shimmery brown ribbon, Swirl scribbles sizzlit die, sponges
Enjoy!

Comments

Melanie said…
She is really cute, great job!!