Just Because Organic Grace

Here is a card I made today, I had this idea in my mind for a while now, to use an dried flower.
When I was in Macedonia my aunt gave me a box full of dried flowers, that she started pressing in the spring for me. So you may see often use of dried flowers in my cards. I thought this flower matches well the stamp from Hostess level 1 set Organic Outlines. The card didn't turn out exactly as I imagined, but it's close enough and I like it :)
Scroll down for the supplies used.
Stamps: Best Yet, Organic Grace (SU! Level 1 Hostess sets)
ink: whisper white craft and mellow moss
cs: mellow moss, naturals ivory and pale plum
other: dew drops, very vanilla taffeta ribbon, dried flower, oval punch, dimensionals

Comments

JBassem said…
Those two do go together perfectly!
I like how the whole project turned out.
Are dew drops like the clear adhesive part of a "build a brad"?
Welcome back!
Anonymous said…
When I first looked at your card, I wanted to know how you pulled off that technique! That is almost a perfect match! Simply beautiful card!