Be inspired challenge # 8

Beate posted this inspiration challenge back in April, lol, I was looking for a tutorial on her site , while trying to get our plane tickets for Macedonia and saw this one and I realized that I wanted to make a card using this challenge but I never did.(click here for the challenge) So finally I made the card, after over 1 month. The only non SU products used are the orange and yellow Stickles and the cosmetic sponges I used for sponging the background.
SU supplies:
stamp set: Spring Solitude
ink: staz-on in jet black, barely banana, summer sun, rubby red, apricot apeal, pumpkin pie, markers in bashful blue, bordering blue, brocade blue, ballet blue, only orange and yoyo yellow.
cardstock: glossy white, basic black and bashful blue and versamarker
other: clear embossing powder, white gel pen.

Oh yeah, and I didn't get the plane tickets yet, everything I found was SOLD OUT, can ya beleive it, actually I wasn't searching for Macedonia, but Bulgaria, since that way we save $2000.





Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! Ilina, this looks fantastic!
Thanks for playing! Hugs and smiles