not my usual colors

Here are few cards I made yesterday, with color combos which are not very "me". I am not that happy with the cards, as I was so tired when I was making them.
This one uses the stamp set Always and chunky glitter, I have had covered this chipboard letter U with chunky glitter 1.5 months ago and I was waiting for an opportunity to use it. The color combos of this card are: ballet blue, whisper white(ep) and rose red.

This one uses the set Pun Fun and the jumbo wheel Sweet Stars, the cardstock used is : tempting tirquoise, real red and whisper white, colored the image with prismacolor markers, added some gems and stickles, some ribbon and stamped the Happy Birthday from All holidays stamp set. This is actually a card for my nephew, as the card I send previously never arrived, and today I received back the card I sent to my aunt for her birthday :(
This one uses the set from the Occassions Mini catalog Live Your Dream, and the color combo is : always arthicoke, perfect plum, kraft and whisper white. I added some kraft taffeta ribbon and lavander stickles in the middle of the flowers. And purple brads which I think are Making Memories ( I don't remember I have had them for years)



Comments