One of a Kind

It has been long and frustrating day at school, especially the lab. Having someone whistling for 2.5 hrs next to you, and from other side someone who is so loud and abnoxious, and have their oscilloscope beeping all the time, and you are trying to fix your own circuit and it doesn't really work....I felt like screaming. Then when all was over, I stoped at GIANT on my way home to pick up stuff for dinner, and then this kid was screaming, the WHOLE Giant could hear it....
I was so happy when I finally made it home! And to relax a bit I retired to the "hobby" room and made this card. The kitchen now it's not the most visited space any more, as my craft stuff are in a different room (finally!)
Supplies used:
Stamp set: One of a kind
cardstock: chocolate chip, close to cocoa, pretty in pink, whisper white
designers paper: berry bliss
ink: chocolate chip, close to cocoa, pretty in pink (pad and marker)
accessories : boho punch, corner rounder runch, wide chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, sponges, crystal effects


Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful card. It's so good to hear you're getting settled in at your new home and stamping again! I missed your cards. Hopefully your day is more calm today!!
she's back! what a gorgeous card. how long did it take you to make this one?
Melissa said…
See, here's the difference between you and me.

When i have a frustrating day, i come home, collapse, and spend the evening staring at the TV!

You, on the other hand, turn your lemons to lemonade and make something GORGEOUS out of your frustration! How beautiful.