Milk Carton

We are back from my in-laws, it was a nice weekend, but not with very happy ending once we got back home, as I got very sick, I don't know if it's food poisoning or something like that.
Anyways...I am getting better.
On Saturday we went to Lowe's to pick up some tiles to make coasters for my family as gifts, and we saw Ben Frenklin Crafts store which was going out of bussiness and they had everything on 80% off sale, even they were selling the shelves...LoL...I picked up bunch of goodies, the ones they had left. Including this milk cartons, and I just had to make one today (pack of 4 was only $1.20). I used Lots of thoughts and Small Flowers stamp sets, tempting turquoise and certainly celery inks and cardstock, certainly celery narrow grosgrain ribbon, scallop punch ,3/16" corner rounder punch. The patterned paper is not SU!, it something I have had for a while.





Comments