Starry Night

I had the idea of making this card for a while, and finally made it, it's kind of weird, as I took quite few pictures, but the glitter on all of them looks white on the pic in some spots.
I tried making it last night, after I sponged the background, I stamped with silver Encore ink and I smudged it...so I gave up. And started fresh today, and I stamped the image in versamark and then embossed it with silver SU ep. I applied 2 way glue in spots and on the image and added dazzling diamonds. I used night of navy and brushed silver cardstock, and night of navy narrow grosgrain ribbon. For the sponging I used bayou blue and night of navy, and chocolate chip and basic black classic inks.
Now back to packing!

Comments

Claire Lawrence said…
beautiful! I can't decide if it's a few flowers left over from the season, frozen in a field on a starry Dec. night, or if it's a hot August night... mysterious! very pretty card.
Anonymous said…
Another gorgeous card! I love the night sky version!

Hugs and smiles