Thankful thoughts

This is my first creation after the holidays, as I returned on Wednesday night from York and was sick, yesterday I did nothing but SLEEP. And this is my first creation with the set I got for Xmas from my mother and father in law. I got like 5 sets ( 4 from them and 1 from Sean) and 3 packs of cardstock, and 4 books about paper crafting. This set was in my stocking, I guess I was nice the past year :P Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Thoroughly thankful
Ink pads: Jet Black Staz-on, basic black, for watercoloring I used: pumpkin pie, old olive, soft sky, summer sun, close to cocoa and chocolate chip
Cardstock: soft sky, whisper white, old olive and pumpkin pie
pumpkin pie 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
crystal effects

Comments

I loooove this stamp set! I like the color combo you used. The soft sky makes it look less Thanksgiving-y. Happy New Year!