Embrace Life

So finals are over, and tonight I started playing with my new sets , here are 3 matchbook cards I made out of one 8 1/2 "x 11" piece of regal rose cardstock.
For this one I used the regal rose cardstock, river rock cardstock and very vanilla cardstock, staz-on in black, regal rose and river rock ink pads, embarce life and weathered stamp sets
Cardstock: regal rose, bashful blue and very vanilla.
Ink: regal rose, river rock, bashful blue, black staz-on
stamps: embrace life
accessories: bashful blue ribbon



Cardstock: regal rose, very vanilla and always arthichoke
ink: black staz-on,always arthicoke, regal rose
stamps: embrace life, short and sweet, weathered
accessories: always arthichoke

Comments

Karen Barber said…
These cards are awesome Ilina!! I love them!! I just love the delicate look to your watercoloring - my fav is the one with the most images....but all three are very very pretty!! :) I saw them first on Split Coast....thanks for sharing!! You are an awesome stamper!!
Claire Lawrence said…
wow, these are really pretty...bet you're happy to have 3 weeks of freedom to stamp your heart out!!!Claire